"Inspirational English" Issue 34 is out
I consider February to be the most romantic month. That’s why I have dedicated issue 34 of INSPIRATIONAL ENGLISH to different aspects of LOVE. It seems that now we need to talk about LOVE more than ever bearing in mind what is happening in the world. I have been truly blessed to have met some wonderful teachers who believe that we should teach our students about LOVE, EMPATHY and HOPE.
“Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.”
In Issue 34 you will find:
- an interview with the educational blogger Sapna Sehgal,
- 3 lesson plans about LOVE,
- Read for Global- a school reading programme in the Phillipines,
- an interview with Vassiliki Mandalou and Julie Pratten about the books "A-Z of Hope" and "Peace Plan". They also share with t readers o INSPIRATIONAL ENGLISH 2 lesson plans from "A-Z of Hope"
- Competition- How can you win your own copy of the book "Peace Plan"
- Easy English
- Kids' corner
and a lot more