"Random Acts of Kindness Day" Giveaway
Happy Random Acts of Kindness Day. This is a topic which is often discussed in my classes. But this week my students and I explored it even further. What have you done with your students?
Here's a lovely poster that one of my Chinese students has designed.
Rosie (12), Beijing
So today I have decided to give away 5 copies of the February issue of the e-zine "INSPIRATIONAL ENGLISH" ( Issue 34) .
In this issue you will find:
- an interview with the educational blogger Sapna Sehgal,
- 5 lesson plans about LOVE,
- Read for Global- a school reading programme in the Phillipines,
- an interview with Vassiliki Mandalou and Julie Pratten about the books "A-Z of Hope" and "Peace Plan". They also share with t readers o INSPIRATIONAL ENGLISH 2 lesson plans from "A-Z of Hope"
- Competition- How can you win your own copy of the book "Peace Plan"
- Easy English
- Kids' corner
and a lot more
How can you enter the draw?
Just like and share the post!