Treat yourself to a 4-day ELT Retreat in the Turkish Mediterranean
Are you enjoying the summer holiday? I know some of you are looking for new inspirations so
I may have the right suggestion for you.
If you are committed to excellence, exploring new ways of doing things and meeting like-minded teachers, then this ELT writer's retreat could be the right holiday for you.
What can you expect?
* Collaborating and creating materials while chilling out;
* Workshops with Dr Kamile Hamiloglu on how to incorporate critical thinking in your materials writing process;
* Getting some valuable CPD while relaxing in the Turkish Mediterranean;
* How poetry could be used in the classroom to combine writing and speaking skills
* Exploring ways to nurture your own unique style
* Morning yoga sessions
* A boat trip on day 3
and a lot more...
By the end of this special retreat, you will have learnt how to initiate your own dream project or started a joint project with your group.
You can check the prices and reserve your place here.
Tip: Maybe you can convince your school to send you?
You deserve it!
Image credit: Heart ELT