Are you ready to celebrate Halloween? There was a Zombie walk in Folkestone yesterday and despite not being as spectacular as previous years, it still spooked me out.
Today I've got for you 5 Halloween riddles, which will definitely spice up your Halloween class.
Meanwhile, did you guess the answer to today's Halloween riddle?
What do you call a skeleton who won't work?
And the answer is: Lazy bones
In case, you've missed my Halloween lesson plan, you can get it here.
Finally, the new issue of the e-zine INSPIRATIONAL ENGLISH will be out on 3rd November.
Here's some of the amazing features that I've lined up for you:
- Creativity: Is everyone capable of everything?
- An interview which tells you about an Art Centre, where educators believe that each child is born AN ANGEL.
- Healing the world- an international school project
- How a teacher changed her language and approach to conflict with children after reading a book.
- Try everything- an inspirational lesson plan
- lots of creative ideas
- a special Christmas supplement
and a lot more
Join our mailing list to receive the e-zine regularly. It's free.
Lots of love,