Inspirational English, Issue 42 is out!
Updated: Jul 24, 2019
AT THE BEGINNING of the New Year most people set their goals and so do I. It is believed that our current life is a mirror of our past thoughts and actions so I am trying to live more mindfully and joyfully every day. Never before has the question of living a life of PURPOSE fascinated me so much and that’s why I’ve set up the following rules to live by:
* to continue to inspire my students and teachers all over the world
* to believe in myself
* to be mindful and present with every breath I take
* to do the things that stir my soul
* to follow my dreams because I believe that’s what my soul wants to experience
* to love myself unconditionally so that I can give more love to the people around me
* to challenge myself in order to unlock the power of my highest potential
* to be truly authentic
Dr. Brene Brown says:
“Authenticity is a practice - a conscious choice of how
we want to live.”
SO I CHOOSE to fill my life with love, light and joy and these are the footprints I want to leave in the hearts of the people whose life I have touched.
If you want to help your students to explore their authenticity, then the new issue of the e-zine "Inspirational English" will give you plenty of ideas. It comes bigger and better than ever and includes the following great features:
* 4 Positive lesson plans * Authenticity- be true to yourself * Josie Whitehead- an award-winning British poet * Healing the world-international school project * 5 ways to share your passion for learning * Frank and Russie's Little Big Adventure- Chapter 12 * Fun with English * A special suppplement on NEW BEGINNINGS and lots more
If you want to receive the e-zine regularly, simply join our mailing list.
Happy New Year,